Thursday, March 12, 2009

Negative Side Of Optimistic Eyes

"And I couldn't have cared less of anything that could
or has been said,and what those words mean or what
they meant in the future past and present tense."

Amazing <3

----------------------------------

I found out that whatever data I had stored in My Documents on my desktop computer is apparently gone. It's just so ironic that the stuff I really needed for college was in the exact folder that's now untraceable. It means that I have to go back and redo it all again, which is a real downer. But like, it could have been worse I suppose. I could have had the entire year's work in the folder...but I didn't, so that's something. It's still shit though. Wase of time doing it in the first place =[

Some guy came into work last night and was like "Are you Isabel? I recognise you from myspace!" Initially, I was like "Eh??" but it turned out that he knows Clemo from Mixtwitch; he's actually in the new band [Getaway Stories] with him. So it went from an "Eh??" to an "Ohhh" quite fast. Can't believe he recognised me! I said to Clemo that I was hoping to go to NOFX in April, and he was like "Come over and say hi to us!" but I don't know if I'll even be going now, no one seems to want to go/has no money. I think I'll drag Ian over for it, seeing as how he really likes them. And it'll be pay back for him booking my flight over to Birmingham.

It's Paddy's Day and Mother's day next week, and I'm working 9 hour shifts for both of them. I don't mind the time and a half aspect of it, but it means that I won't be there for Mother's day at all =/ I have to do like, 1-10 or something stupid. It's ridiculous, I'm actually working more hours than anyone on the checkout next week! WTF???! Does she not look at the roster properly or something?!! I can't wait til the end of March when I don't have to work 5 days anymore....and if they roster me down to come in, I'll be like "Fuck you, you and you. I'm not doing it." Oooh, maybe I can stage a sit-in or something...or a work to rule, that would be amazing!

Plans for the weekend look like this: 5-10, 2-8, 8-5. =[

No comments: