Monday, March 9, 2009

So listen up cos you might miss

Went to see Il Divo with my Mum and sister last night, it was amazing! We were so close and I got to shake David's and Urs's hands. Didn't get to shake Sebastian's hand, cos some bitch pushed her way in front of me, but he was close enough for a teenie moment regardless. 8) Wow, he has to be one of the most hottest guys I have EVER seen!!! When they started singing Isabel, my Mum kept pointing at me when he walked by and he so looked over a smiled.....amaaaaazing. <3 <3 His smile would make anyone go "Fucking hell."

I don't care what anyone says, but Il Divo are class, they have some major talent!! Two of them in particular have such powerful voices, it's mind blowing. The O2 arena is pretty mind blowing also, I wasn't expecting anything like it. There's a huge foyer/lounge when you walk in before you get towards the stage. It's all modern looking as well and we were sitting in what's known as "the donut" area where there's an outer stage they walk around and we're in the middle, right up the front. Mazin'.


The amazing Sebastian! <3




No comments: