Monday, March 16, 2009

Attention: this is not a test

I just finished redoing my Marketing Mix essay for college. It was so annoying that I had to even redo it in the first place, but I think it actually worked out better that the first one. At least that's one more thing off the list; I really have to start doing more work for Art history though, all I've done this year is a gallery review. ugh. I've finished my t-shirt designs though, and my poster is deadly. [well, I need to practice confidence building!] =P

Going over to hang out with Ian next week, think we'll be staying in Norhthampton though, rather than Birmingham. He told me last night that he finally got some LTJ dates for June, but he won't bleedin' tell me what they are! What a cunt, I'll kill him! I just said I wouldn't log on to msn until he told me....he'll tell me eventually.

Can't believe it's Paddy's Day tomorrow, it feels like only last week when everyone was saying "happy new year!" Mad. I'm working 8-5 tomorrow which is a bit "ugh" but I can't wait until afterwards, even though I'm not sure what's happening. Might be meeting up with the others in Bray, but as usual, nothing's ever arranged until the last minute! People just don't text back these days, jeez.

No comments: