Sunday, August 9, 2009

Just wait till all the guys get a load of me

Went to the Bac Bar again last night. I had this insane dress that I bought yesterday, it's like a plum colour and it's mad short...for me, like. I didn't get any decent photos of it though. In fact, I don't think the camera came out of the bag! Yer man wasn't there though, major sigh. I think I must be a masochist because I really want him to know I like him, but I long to be wallowing in the shadows feeling nothing but pain because I'm not with him.

Can't wait until Thursday, we're all going to Fibbers for the first time in god knows how long. Joey's back from Munich so it'll be class! Hope to get a decent group going and "fuck shit up" dancing to Combichrist.

Only 71 days until Green Day and I'm brimming with more excitement everyday. They've had their best setlist ever on this tour so far, playing stuff like Ho
ld On, Pulling Teeth, Blood, Sex & Booze and At The Library. <3 <3

Got back from Cork there yesterday. It was pretty chilled...but that's partly due to the fact that we were literally in the middle of nowhere. The roads up to the house had grass growing along the middle it was THAT remote. They were so narrow that only one car could fit comfortably and if you met another vehicle going the opposite direction, you or they had to reverse all the way back until there was an opening to pull into. Isn't that mad?! Imagine doing that everyday, you wouldn't want to be an uptight person living there.

I've been totally obsessed with Sex & The City for the last few weeks. My sister gave me the box-set and I've already watched seasons 1, 2 and half of 3. I used to watch it a few years ago but I missed so many episodes so I decided to just do it in one go. It's like my new favourite show, even though most of what they talk about is bullshit and untrue.

But wow, I have nothing bad t
o say about Mr. Big *schawoon*


No comments: