Tuesday, May 12, 2009

And we'll talk about leaving town

I finally finished all of my college work yesterday, I was the first one to hand everything in :) We have a week off now and then the exhibition is next week. It kind of sucks having to put together a slide show which includes a load of work from last year, because there's such a huge difference in my stuff since then. It's mad looking back over it all, because it's like "I remember doing that!....and it's still shit." I don't know what I'm going to do this week now, because I feel like I should be doing college work everytime I sit down. It's mad, I have so much free time now. I'm working 5 days this week, but that's grand now because I need to keep saving money for September anyway.

We were gonna go to Fibbers on Thursday but might leave it til next week because we did go last Thursday. Haha it was weird last week because Derk was there and he kept following me and staring at us when we were sitting down. Then he had this girl with him and it was like as if he was flaunting her around the place to make me jealous. I couldn't stop laughing about it because he's such a goon and I haven't even talked to him in weeks!
I really don't get why guys do that, why can't they just be like "Ok she's obviously not interested so I'll just fuck off and leave her alone, instead of making an ass out of myself annoying her."

God, yer man came into work yesterday and I swear, as soon as I saw him, my face actually turned crimson. I didn't think he'd come in though, so I wasn't ready! Then when I served him I felt like such an ass because he probably knows well that I like him. Blehhhhhh


This has to be the most amazing picture of Billie Joe like, ever! Seriously can't wait until October:)


2 comments:

Joey said...

Heard the new Green Day song the other day in a shop (which is weird, cos the music is six months behind over here) and I wasn't that impressed...but it wasn't terrible either... Did you get the Green Day special thing from Kerrang? I saw it and thought of you!!

Isabel said...

Is that Know Your Enemy? yeah I think the B side is way better.

Haha yeah I did! The posters are on my wall right now B)